Tuesday, August 24, 2010

on everything

>>>My room is a mess. Mainly because I'm never home for a long enough period of time to clean it. Also because the speakers on my computer are not great, and I refuse to do anything time consuming without a lot of music to help me.

>>>My hair is straight. Feeling adventurous, with hair still wet yesterday morning, I ran a brush through it for the first time in I don't know how long (curly hair is not meant to be brushed). After which I blow-dried it and straightened it. And guess what? My hair is getting LONG. So I repeated this process today, liking the way my hair feels as it brushes across my shoulders. It won't last long though, it will most likely be back to its curly, barely manageable self tomorrow.

>>>My journal is filling up. So many things to write in it. I like my journal more than I like my blog. Most of my thoughts either aren't worth blogging, or are not purposed to be blogged.

>>>My piano is suffering through my mood swings. Days of neglect followed by days of much love and attention. The latter has been the past few days, although at the moment, most of my preferred music is lacking a little something [read: someone] special.

>>>My anticipation is mounting. In less than 50 days, I get to meet my beautiful niece Savannah, see my wonderful sister and co., and stand by my "twin" sister as she gets married. October 9th is going to be an amazing day.

>>>My God is continually preserving and strengthening me. He loves me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment